* Brown sugar: is the least abrasive making it a good choice for those with sensitive skin, and a good choice when making a face scrub. Since it is the gentlest, it can be used up to 4 times a week.
* Pure cane sugar (unrefined white): is good for all skin types and contains some essential nutrients to feed the skin. Can be used 2 – 3 times per week.
* Turbinado sugar (raw): is naturally the coarsest due to its large granules and makes for a great body scrub. It is the least processed of the three and holds the most essential minerals. Body scrubs made with raw sugar can be used up to 2 times a week.
* Coffee: antioxidants found in coffee, like caffeine, can do a number on stretch marks, acne, and dead skin cells. And did we mention this is organic, vegan, and cruelty free? It’s kind of a no-brainer to say yes to your body. So go ahead, crack your Coffee Scrub open and let's treat that beautiful body of yours.Do not brew, eat, or ingest the coffee scrub.
HOW TO USE SUGAR SCRUB
Shower: At the end of showering, lightly pat your skin with a towel, leaving a little moisture and apply the sugar scrub in a circular motion to your entire body. When using a sugar scrub on your face, gently apply the sugar scrub in a circular motion.
Bath: I find to get the best results it helps to have a nice soak in the tub first, at least 20 minutes. This will help soften the outer layers of skin and make it easier to exfoliate. You’ll be left with beautiful, glowing, soft and supple skin!
*MADE TO ORDER*
AC Paradise Sugar & Coffee Scrubs
You are welcome to return your unused/worn item(s) within 7 days after package was delivered. Damaged, used and or worn items cannot be returned. All 'Made to Order' products cannot be returned or refunded. Please allow up to 14 days for your transaction to process. Your refund will be issued in the form of original payment, such as the credit card used for the order. Shipping and handling costs are not refundable.
HOW TO STORE
* I keep my jar right in the shower caddy so it’s always handy.
* This sugar scrub is best used within 1 month.